View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 04:18 PM   #11
Thealien

Re: AM I wrong in being disappointed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
I think this is jumping the gun just a little. This was just posted today. Has the OP contacted Administration about this? Probably not since he is just now asking for opinions on it, so I'm betting they know nothing about it. Has he contacted the seller? I don't have a clue but that is the first thing that would have to happen to see if they can work it out instead of the members on here starting a witch hunt. Admins are usually really good about helping members out when they have problems with sellers. First the buyer has to decide what he wants to do. That is why he is asking for other members input. At least give Admins and others a chance before chastising them.

LockDoc
I did contact the seller an hour after the Blazer arrived. His response...I never said it was rust free. There is an inch thick bondo on the doors. I can't believe he was not aware of the issues. I asked him to buy it back at $20,000 or refund $5,000 (and that would not really make me whole). He did not respond to either question?

I can NOT say this enough. I did not inspect the vehicle I am an idiot and it is costing me. I know better. I also want others to learn from my mistake.

I am NOT asking admin to intervene or anything. I would hope after seeing all the replies and the true condition of the vehicle he would refund $5,000 but he is not going to!
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote