View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #44
special-K
Special Order

Re: Bad deal with plzsale09 Senior member

I just explained all that,but I`ll do a better job.This guy was registered as a "site vendor".His name was in red and it said "site vendor" under his name.That account is closed due to these bad dealings and to prevent any further sales.Are you following me so far?With a closed account the buyers have no way to communicate t5hrough this site and neither does the staff.That would be it and everyone is ripped off.This account was allowed to open "only in this thread and in private message".He can`t list anything to sell and can only deal with his problem here.That`s all there is to it.We are only focused on allowing these deals to get straightened out at this point and that is all we need to concern ourselves with.Let`s not make it any more complicated than that.
19stepside72 got his stuff.Not all others have.Let`s allow them the same benefit to this effort.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote