View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 01:41 PM   #31
SCOTI

Re: Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKR View Post
If someone was mean to you you'd keep the money and the harness?
Nope.

But if the guy who is on the other end of this deal can't make a refund through PayPal happen because of the way it was done, he can't force PP to do anything.

If it was me (on the other end)? I would try to open communication & refund the $$ via other means if there was some decent back & forth AND I haven't used said funds to purchase the materials for the job. Start w/the mud slinging & I have already purchased the materials? You'd get your part when it's done & like Corts60 I wouldn't worry myself about keeping you happy otherwise.

I'm not saying Texxxan is slinging-mud either. But, the more people that start chiming in w/the name calling (thief has been popular in this thread) the worse a resolvable situation can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxan View Post
I understand what Scoti is saying, but I was not mean to him nor did I disrespect him in any way. Asking for a tracking number after 11 days is not unreasonable. I wasn't demanding that it arrive at my house now or anything like that. I have had issues with my mail carrier dropping of my packages to other locations other than my own. If he knew he was going to take a long time to get it to me, all he had to do was tell me. I'm pretty reasonable and just knowing what is going on helps.
I believe this is his biggest fault. He does not communicate well. The only time you get something fast from him is if it's already built. Otherwise, he builds this stuff as a side gig.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 09-29-2020 at 01:46 PM.