View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 07:22 PM   #1
kev2809
low n' slo

NOT so EZ wiring

yep, i shouldve went with something more specific to my truck for a first timer...but oh well, here we are.

67 suburban. LS swapped with modified stock engine harness.

Truck harness is a knock off ez wiring 21 circuit (i believe its knock off - bought it about a year ago maybe and off of amazon)

i want to get a little help if possible on sorting this wiring harness out. so far i have the thing mounted, i ran the tail light section up the through the pillar and along the top like original, all the way to the back, but they will need to be extended...no big deal. ran the front engine branch through the firewall. wired up the ignition switch (which apparently is for column switch and not dash and it wont reach if i route it the correct way), have the column wires bundeled together for later, and am sorting out the dash wires now.

so, i did the ignition switch first, following this thread here.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=500794

i believe i have it wired correctly, although i havent touched the neutral safety switch but ill get into that later. any issues anyone sees? i will be working from left to right across the dash trying to wire things up along the way. currently my truck does NOT have AC, heat, or a working radio. i will be wiring the headlight switch, wiper switch, ignition switch, brake switch (4 prong), dimmer switch, and neutral safety switch.....and of course the gauges.
Attached Images

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]

Last edited by kev2809; 06-20-2022 at 07:47 PM.
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote