Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 09:10 PM   #8
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubnova View Post
Nice and clean! I like the green engine against the black inner fenders. Good job.
thanks, i'm fond of that alpine green also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWFISHER View Post
Great little shop truck. Clean
got a few other things to do to her before she goes to work but its been a fun project... so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's Chevy View Post
Sweet shop truck!
thank you tj, always kinda wanted to do a satin black truck with the red wheels and wide whites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Dannnggg!!! That is nice.

I do so wish we were not so far away.

Love the engine and also the sign writing on the doors.
i appreciate it man. this truck has been a good little diversion and i'm with you on that far away thing. we'll have to see what we can do about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
That 64 is looking SWEET!!!

One quick question… Is Tuba Trucks pronounced tooba like the horn???
thanks don and yeah 'TUBA' like the big horn. remind me to tell ya the story behind the name sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcardfan View Post
Very nice! I wish mine would shape up that nice in 6 WEEKS!
thanks man, the truck sat around here for a year before the idea came about but the actual work began mid september. we were trying to get it done by the truck party in october but didn't make it. funny thing though, the one-shot paint on the door art was still wet that saturday, glad nobody touched it....

will be back working on the shop truck soon. it lives outside and we got some cold rainy weather coming in so... back to the garage for me. thanks for the compliments guys.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote