View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 02:24 PM   #1
hewittca

Sullii the 72 GMC 1500

Greetings everyone. I've been away from the forum for a while, but I'm back now with another build! My last one was a '68 C10 that I converted to a shortbed, amongst other things. You can catch up on that build here. It took me a few different projects later to realize it, but I should have never sold that truck! After clearing out my other projects, I started hunting for another truck to build, and eventually came across a '68 shortbed at a C10 restoration shop called Piedmont Traction in Mooresville, NC.

I set up a time to go check out the C10, but after inspection it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Parked next to it, however, was a super clean 72 GMC that they just acquired which they planned to improve before reselling it. I decided to check it out anyway and it became evident to me that this was much closer to what I was looking for. I was given the chance to buy it before they started working on it, which was perfect for me since I wanted something I could put some work into.

After debating it for a few days, I decided this truck was definitely the next truck for me. So, we set up a time to meet again, and in short order the truck was loaded up and headed back home with me.
Attached Images

-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread

Last edited by hewittca; 07-20-2023 at 01:03 PM.
hewittca is offline   Reply With Quote