Thread: Hey Tim!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 06:25 AM   #98
LT7A

Re: Hey Tim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I was in LA the last couple of days. Beautiful weather. Nice and warm. I was dressed for cold weather and everyone else was in T shirts.

I stayed in probably the worst motel ever. It looked good on the internet. It wasn't. When Tom Bodett says He'll leave the light on for you I think he means the security light. But nothing was stolen and it was close to a bunch of really good places to eat. I ate like a pig.

All in all we didn't have a bad time. It was nice seeing the old neighborhood. But I accomplished nothing. Total waste of time and gas. I wanted to settle things fairly. But you can't pick your relatives. No dice.
Good weather/good food/nothing resolved... well two out of three ain't bad. Just kidding man, that stuff is really tough. I was at a family medicine office for work, and they had kids' books mixed in with all of the magazines, etc. There was one called F is for Family. Cracked me up and I wanted to take a picture of it but felt too obvious, especially since I was there for work.

Last edited by LT7A; 01-29-2022 at 05:08 PM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote