View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 01:46 PM   #108
Beach-Burban

Re: 1972 C20 build and adventure thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYNAVY30 View Post
So as it turns out, life happens.....

In February of last year, we put down a deposit on a litter of German Shepherd pups to be born mid July. As it goes, we found out the next week, that my wife was pregnant. Making the incorrect assumption that chaos is like terminal velocity, and at some point, will stabilize at "terminal chaos", we kept our deposit and decided to roll the dice with a baby and a puppy at the same time. A year later, I can confidently say it was the best decision I would never make again...

I did however finally get my Corvette put together, and road tripped across the country to Austin in preparation for our impending move this summer.
Congratulations on the TWO new arrivals Greg...and I'm happy you are continuing your "Adventure" thread!

Personally, I haven't had anything to report on for awhile (Beach-Burban is a naked shell right now as I'm setting up appointments to find out how much my "Resto" is going to set me back), but I continue to drive it almost daily with my old mid-eighties bench seat reinstalled!

Keep filling those seats (with kids or puppies) and pretty soon you'll be looking for a "Third-Row" to install!!!

Woody
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote