View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 05:31 PM   #1
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

69 suburban 3 rows of seats

I have front bench with stands, has been recovered but appears original cover is still underneath the recover. The recover is ripped as well.

short middle seat with stands

3rd row seat with stands and seat belts. seat is complete just taken apart at the moment.
3rd row only has 2 rear feet.

Looking to sell as a set. Local pickup only but would entertain meeting within reason. $2000 for all 3 seats. Can get better pictures for serious buyer.

Also, if you were planning to recover in Parchment I have brand new PUI covers for all 3 seats for extra money. Not interested in selling separate at this time. There are also new PUI sunvisors that could go and new counterpart (BLACK) arm rests and ash trays for 2nd & 3rd row.I am assuming they were bought black because parchment was not available at the time. This would all need to be worked out with buyer. Once seats are sold then I may list these for sale if not sold with the seats. Please do not ask me to put you in line for any of this part. If sold separately I will make a new ad.

SOLD
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.

Last edited by richard2717; 10-08-2022 at 01:13 PM.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote