View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 07:19 PM   #110
jarrodblake

Re: 1970 C30 Car hauler Buildish thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regan wilson View Post
Jarrod good luck with your hip surgery. Where did you get your wheels? Also are you running a steel inside dual?
Thank you! I only have the front two wheels and tires at the moment as that is all I could afford at the moment, that and I'm planning on running a different rear end and may run a different lug pattern depending on what axle I can get a good deal on. At the moment I. considering on an axle out of a dodge 4500/ 5500 the Dana S110 its has a GAWR of 14,706 lbs. I would like a dana 80 but I cant seem to find one at a reasonable price.

That said the wheels are off ebay, One was a return with a few scratches that I got for half price! and I ordered the other from the same seller. You can also find them on amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RJZK4X7...v_ov_lig_dp_it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
Oh man!!!
Praying for a great surgery!!!
Thank you, I really appreciate that! I sure need it, my hip is doing good so far but I went in to get my staples out yesterday and they gave me the second covid shot while i was there, and man I feel worse than I did when I first got out of sugary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter-Done View Post
Been following your Build.

For some-Time now

Thinking of you. With this surgery.

Hope it makes you feel younger

Keep in touch for sure

Thank you! I wouldn't mind feeling 16 again, that said i'm only 31.

Here is a pic of the new upgrade lol

20210504_130142 by jarrod vanwinkle, on Flickr

Last edited by jarrodblake; 05-19-2021 at 07:50 PM.
jarrodblake is offline   Reply With Quote