View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 10:20 AM   #4
Noah96

Re: The one without a garage

I also want to say that anyone worried/scared, just go for it. Parts stores have an abundance or rental tools and you'd be surprised at what can be done with a 3/8 socket set, a sledge, pry bar, harbor freight 1/2" breaker bar with a 1/2" set of HF sockets also. A dedicated work space and patience will be needed though but any help come to this forum and get a shop manual to reference. Back to the build though, so I've been working on the truck for about a month now and feel like I've made good progress so far. Here recently I've slowed down, running and re flaring brake line has been frustrating to say the least.
Its coming along though slowly but surely, I bought a manual master for disc/drum set up installed and then got my proportioning valve from summit and its almost completed!! I have to flare one more tube and I'll have my brake saga over with, except the rear wheel cylinders which wont be too bad. Done both on my previous truck not too hard. Then I'll wrangle my GF into bleeding brakes one afternoon, might have to entice her with some Chickflia
Thats all I've got for now hopefully the next updates wont be a month out and I'll try to keep things updated on the weekly basis.
Attached Images

Noah96 is offline   Reply With Quote