View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #18
jstplyn331

Re: '72 Blazer 4wd getting all the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcgeh01 View Post
Hi,

I just checked his page and he has a set of long tube headers for a Camaro..? Is that what you purchased or was it listed as something different..? Thanks in advance.. Nice build BTW.. I actaully was thinking about the same thing this morning in regards to the push button 4wd and started researching anc came across your project...but I am not sure what all is involved yet at this point.. I understand there is a Transfer case motor, seperate PCM, wheel hubs that have an eletrical connections and then obvioulsy the switch to be installed in the dash somewhere where it won't be hit by accident while driving... Anything else missing... I have an NP208 case already but that will have to go I guess.. I have a 72' GMC Jimmy that I am restoring as well...
It was specific for the LS1, He had all the dimensions for the Headers, but not excate make or model of car was in the listing.

This was what the Title on EBAY Was and the item number. Send this to the guy and ask if he can make another set.

"LS1 LS6 Stainless Shorty Chevrolet Engine Swap Header (160622579516)"

Here is the link for the Push button start, They have been highly recommended over the Japanese companies, They might come with Alarm. But not sure they work.
http://www.myStarDrive.com/stardrive..._ignition.html