View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
jordanblea

Talking Front end binding up

Hello there everyone, long time picker of the threads for info, first time questioner. I drive a '69 k10 short bed, its on a 4 inch suspension lift running 35x12.5 tires, nothing crazy. A couple of months back I noticed that sometimes when turning right it would feel like I was in 4 wheel drive on pavement, the jerking and screeching of tires. However it was kind of random so I figured maybe my tires were rubbing the fender or something but that's not the case, I see no ware marks and haven't experienced it otherwise turning left. Recently within the last week or so it has gotten more consistent as far as turning right and experiencing the feel of 4 wheel drive on pavement. I am thinking that I might have a hub that is locking up or something, but why would I be experiencing the jerking and screeching of tires if the front drive line is not engaged? Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome, thank you. Also since this is my first time posting I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right spot or not, lol.

Jordan

Last edited by jordanblea; 04-13-2014 at 05:18 PM.
jordanblea is offline   Reply With Quote