View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 03:13 AM   #1
a Good Man

MY NEW JIMMY 1972 4x4

Hi All

It's a childhood dream. Finally, I achieved what I wanted to reach. It is also really tiring and hard.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=835868

I will post pictures of what I have done in the past few days. When I say it's tiring, it is. I've done a lot of projects here in my country for such trucks but here it's really different . The parts have become very difficult and shipping has been insanely high in the last two years, so the challenge has become great to restore the dream that has become a reality.

I searched a lot for the color and specifications that I am looking for, and I am working very hard to achieve this dream, and I do not forget the friends here, because I am still learning a lot from them. I also thank the management of the forum for their understanding and patience. Without this forum and the administration this dream would not have come true and I would not have achieved what I want.

My truck has arrived in my country and it was a warm meet and greet but there are a lot of challenges. There were some mechanical issues, but I expected everything. Here are some pictures ..

Attached Images

( saad_alhajri ) on Instagram
a Good Man is offline   Reply With Quote