View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 07:34 AM   #13
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: Monitor Barn Garage Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadheadNM View Post
Thanks for the continued comments and suggestions. I'm taking them under consideration and hoping to have a final draft that can be farmed out for quotes here very soon. I'm told that lumber prices may be starting to fall. Would really like to have something up ahead of the coming snow.
I hope you're right! I have been collecting pieces and working on putting one of these up at my parent's place for storage of a couple projects, tractors, and parts. It would be fairly simple with less cost in trusses if you don't go crazy was my initial thought. Now it doesn't matter. I was going to use mostly used wood I have collected but we used a lot of that last fall to fix stuff on dad's place after the derecho. I used to find buildings people wanted torn down and you could have the materials if you did the work. These days they want you to buy the old broken down building and tear it down. Might as well save time and buy new. Thanks vintage barn wood/metal hoarders.
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote