Thread: Jesses' 48 PU
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 02:13 PM   #528
Jesse49chevy

Re: Jesses' 48 PU

Hello world... its been a minute or two since I posted an update. Well 2021 is coming to an end and lots has happened. I have worked on the truck but not as much as I would have liked too. I installed power locks (will post pics later) and tinkered with it here and there but due to some personal issues, Ive been limited or better yet, I hit the pause button until I felt I was back on my feet.
I lost my job back in July, after 10 years of hard work, loyalty and dedication it was decided I needed to go... so I did what any hard working man would do... flipped them off on the way out. With Gods blessings and a great network, I had a job the following week. But still had to get through some emotional and family issues.. Since then I have made great stride in my new position and I finally opened up my own company. The future seems bright and promising...
I am back to working on the truck, I enlisted the help of a friend and will take it to his shop in January to have the wiring, plumbing done and get the engine roaring....CANT WAIT...
I am currently working on the bed and need to have it installed before I take it to him. I need help though, I am not sure nor can I find good pics or info in YOUTUBE that shows how many CROSS SILLS the bed should have. Also the positioning.
if anyone has good pics or info of an original bed or your bed.. please send them to me.

Check out my project:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=559086
Jesse49chevy is offline   Reply With Quote