View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Cole Trickle
C-10 Club Member

Re: Project "Old Yeller"

The actuall hard core build is gonna have to wait for a bit.....For one I have had about 40 other things going on and there is a chance I might get some magazine tech article coverage on the truck so I don't want to throw away $$ if there is a chance I can get hooked up. (Only time will tell and I will wait a couple months to see if it pans out before throwing on the ECE stuff)

First big project I have been working on is a garage remodel.I need a good place to work on yeller and the truck gave me the perfect excuse to rip down the crappy shelving the prior owner put up and throw away the trashed home depot cabinets that my water heater tried to ruin when it exploded around christmas. (awesome pre$ent btw...lol)

Before...

After.....

Painted the garage black/white (got rid of the hideous blue/gray) with red chair rail all around. Also had custom cabinets made to house all the junk. The cabinet to the right of the door was made without a bottom so I can roll in my compressor and keep it out of sight. I also hung a 27" TV and built a shelf to house the stereo/dvd player as well as misc. do dads.

Cole Trickle is offline   Reply With Quote