Thread: Hey Tim!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 07:53 AM   #112
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Hey Tim!

We got a pretty good pile here Friday nite into saturday morning. I measured just shy of 10" at the house. Plowed all day Saturday. I plow one church that messaged me on Friday evening and said I needed to have the entire area plowed by 10 am Saturday because they had a funeral to do at 11 am. Roughly 300 parking spots and all around 2 large buildings. I got there a few minutes after 7 and was done all I could do by 930 so they were happy. Spent rest of day doing driveways for family and friends. Instead of toting the bobcat around on a trailer like I have for the last 10 years, I bought a retired municipal truck that had a plow already on it that was "work ready" $800 worth of work to the plow and it was finally ready to be used . I still used the bobcat at the house though. Later Saturday afternoon my grandson came over and wanted to ride the bobcat so we had to make our own little mountain for him to play and slide on. I kept asking if he was cold but you know kids and finally had to make him come in since he was turning blue ;lol; Did not even leave the house yesterday. Back to work today.
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote