View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 12:25 AM   #1
jocko

Period Camper Tours - show us!

Recently moved to TX, have truck separation anxiety... Left it in CA, moved to AZ, then the truck arrived in AZ a week after I moved to TX. Would love to put a camper on my truck someday, but plenty more to do to the truck in the meantime. Now, there are lots of camper threads on here, and I love checking out the pics of campers on the trucks - BUT, what I haven't seen much of is the inside of the campers.

So, if you've got a camper on your truck, how's about this - show us an external picture of your truck with the camper on it for reference, then include pictures of the inside of the camper. Please include any data on the camper like mfgr, year, stats, etc. Primarily interested in the no-kidding campers, not necessarily bedcovers or caps. But if it's from the late 60's to early 70's, throw it on here anyway.

I love the slide-ins that require the removal of the tailgate and hang out a few feet, like FirstOwner's - or - the flush rear ones that require the removal f the tailgate but are flush with the rear bumper, like Sideways' awesome setup.

Looking forward to seeing what you have - I DON'T have a camper, but will start this off with a little period literature and and camper shots:

(And, here's a trivia question: can anyone tell me what my relatively new avatar is from? Here's a hint - it's not that new, but I had never seen it before until about a month ago....)
Attached Images

Last edited by jocko; 10-05-2014 at 12:44 AM.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote