View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 09:00 PM   #18
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Re: The date is set LonghornMan is coming to the NW

I'm not gonna say the burb will never see snow, however, I DO plan on havin it parked in the sloppy months. Plus, I am so anal on the definition of clean, it'll get cleaned REAL GOOD any time salty air even gets close to it.
You can ask fine69.. he's seen my tools at work, EVERYTHING keeps clean.
Wes, yeah, i am plannin on swingin by there... been considering a set of 67-70 style front and rear bumpers... if the funds show up in time that is. There's a pretty stong chance of it happening too from the looks of things. With no shipping, what kinda numbers we lookin at? That's like 260 for the 2 of them right? (haven't honestly priced them in a long time) Oh yeah Wes... I was told to pick up a hot dog? If you have it, I'll just eat it and tell that cat that he missed out.
70CST... you got it bro, I'll try to get the hot dog!
Bad6772, and ryanroo... If you guys would like to PM me your contact info... I'm takin down all the numbers I can... for the 'just in case' factor. I'll be havin notes for every state I pass though, and names and numbers will be in my notes.
Dave... I already PM'd you a nastygram on this.... COME AROUND MORE OFTEN MAN!
Tom68CST, that looks like the route I was considering. I need to open the Atlas and take a good look at it before I comit to it and say that's the actual plan.

Last edited by Longhorn Man; 09-13-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote