View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 08:18 PM   #223
Richard8971
Still livin the "dream" in '54

Re: Not another build thread! Progress on my '67

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Well, a few steps forward and one back. The truck got rearended today Not bad, easy fix, just disappointing, the truck isn't even 100% done

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=235788
Oh geeze....

I have always made this a requirement in the cars I build for myself. I always leave at least one thing not finished to aviod what just happened to you. I have always believed that once you are finished with a project, you are truly finished. BOOM! Personally I think that a force is telling you to change something, and at this point I believe it is your rear bumper. Maybe the 67-72 truck gods noticed a flaw in your rear bumper and this is thier way of telling you that you needed to change it... who knows???

All kidding aside, yuck, that sucks. (I look at accidents differently than most people, I see money where they see headache. ) I love the truck and the color is a perfect match. I hope to see more more pics of it as you finish the details. Someday maybe our trucks will be sitting side by side in a car show and I would hate for mine to be outshown by such a beautiful truck!

BTW, I love your blue interior, esp the carpet. That is a color that is VERY hard to bring together correctly for the interior. (kind of like red... yuck, I can't stand red interior, no matter what the outside looks like. Might as well put in orange carpet and paint the truck bright green.... (shudder)) Most would have opted for grey or black interior. Love it.

Later, D

My '67 stepper "Tangerine Dream"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right" James Dean

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Sherlock Holmes

"There is no spoon." Neo

Last edited by Richard8971; 12-22-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Richard8971 is offline   Reply With Quote