View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 08:58 PM   #19
Arne

Re: '64 C-10 Stalled Project Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne View Post
Yes, if I convert the choke I figured I'd use the Edelbrock kit. Just not sure what I'll do with the choke hole in the bezel.
Figured it out. I'm going to add an intermittent wiper switch right next to the normal wiper switch. I can probably even use the original choke cable knob on it for a OEM look.

In the mean time, the wiring replacement continues. The farther I go, the more things I get working. I should be able to finish the wiring tomorrow. Then finish the driver's door (new window rubber and weatherstrip), and secure the rear fenders.

Last task before firing it back up for a trip to DMV will be exhaust. I've currently got none. I'm a little reluctant to drive it with just those open block-hugger headers (both for noise, and also a bit worried about thermal shock at the exhaust ports/valves with no exhaust to temper the cold air when I shut it down hot). Might need to cobble something together, but hate to buy parts that might not be able to be used when I later have it done right. Still mulling this one over a bit.

覧覧覧覧覧覧

Last edited by Arne; 11-15-2022 at 01:21 AM.
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote