View Single Post
Old 03-20-2002, 02:13 AM   #30
Desert Rat

HI guys its 11:56 pm here the night before the day i go into tommorow at 10am,so i guess ill be absent from the board for a few days,but ill be back better than ever(maybe cheaper on some parts prices to!!!)Seriously Anyhow i have read each and every email that has been sent to me,ive responded to some of the earlier ones,but like today i was in the Hostpital from 7:45 this morning till 5pm tonight getting tests,interviews etc,so some i havent gotten back to but i want to thank each and everyone of you,its really nice to know people really pull together,i hope i can repay you all one day(i can see the free parts leaving already)My father LivRat from the board flew down from the Seattle area today,so that help me LOTS having my Father here,I have alot of close family support,my wife Kristina is always there,and obviously alot of friends out there.I want to make a special thanks to Mr. Bill Potter he has spent alot of time emailing me,and for giving me a different way to look at life,This man is a real stand up guy!!!Thanks Bill-i owe you,also like to thank Boilrman for sending those shirts,and stickers i didnt even send money!!!Ill make sure to get it cash your way-when i get back,ya didnt have to do that,that was very nice.Thank you.And to all my fellow trucker friends for all the offers of help/support,and prayers,thoughts,cheers I thank each and every one of you.Look foward to talking to you soon!!!Thanks And Well i better get to bed,before the big day tommorow the fun start at 10;00 but i need to be there at 7:45 Well over a hour drive YIKES-goodnight friends!!!Talk to you all soon!!!!Micah aka Desert Rat

[This message has been edited by Desert Rat (edited March 20, 2002).]
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote