View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 10:03 AM   #16
ChevyGuyNC

Re: RetroSound Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich72C10 View Post
I went back and forth on radios or having my AM retrofitted. In the end I went with CustomSound's Slider Radio with the Bluetooth add-on module. It works great and pushes the CustomSound's dash speakers and the kick panels just fine. If I had room, I would 100% install a small/medium woofer. The good thing is I can go that route when I can - it has low level RCAs for Front/Rear and a Sub out for growth.

I went with the slider because it looks stock-ish and I more or less keep the like you see it in my photo. I can flip the slider to the LCD screen for all the settings or to see what is player/radio station. Will it hold up overtime? No idea.

As for RetroSound, my source said they had a real bad start and their beginning line is what came from Custom Sound (some odd buy out or some such). This came from the guy that I was thinking of having my AM retrofitted but also sold Custom Sound (which he stood by what he re-sold).
That's the one I want to get as well... once I'm out of "You can't spend any more money on that truck!" jail....