View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 01:48 PM   #1
texxxan

Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Has anyone else besides me had a problem buying from gmachinz? I paid $309 on the 13th of this month for a dual tank harness and selector valve. On the 21st, I asked for a tracking number. Never got one. on the 26th I filed a claim with Paypal because I didn't get a tracking number from gmachinz. Well, I was stupid because I paid him as a friend in order to keep him from paying the paypal fee. I paid that fee. Paypal will not refund my money because I paid this way. Gmachinz said it is out of his hands, yet I have no money and no harness. Please, be aware of how you buy from him. Do not make the same mistake I made. I'm sure his harness are great, but after no response for a tracking number and two weeks of waiting, I had enough. I hope you guys and girls are more careful than I was. It looks like I'm out $309. He knows I did not get my money back and he know I have no harness. After doing some research, which I should have done first, I see that I'm not the only one with this problem. I also sent him a paypal request to get my money back and he cancelled that and is deciding to keep my money and send me nothing. This is considered being a thief.