View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 08:21 AM   #50
texxxan

Re: Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac_al View Post
It's always sad when a good vendor goes bad. It does happen from time to time. It reminds me of Dave Dodge on the Honda V4 forums. He started out great and ended up a thief. I guess life situations change and money problems lead to desperation. I bought from Gmachinz a couple years ago and had no problems and good quality. It's too bad that this is no longer the case and I hope these are isolated incidents and he can rebuild his reputation.

I got burned on some Camaro parts a few years ago on ebay. I paid through paypal and the guy never shipped the parts and closed his paypal account. There isn't much you can do if people are so dishonest they change paypal accounts and bank accounts frequently. Sometime you just can't avoid getting screwed.
That's true. I've only heard great things about the quality of his work, but now that he burned me, I see I am not the only one. I have my bank involved now. This will be my last recourse. The bank temporarily refunded my money until their investigation is complete. I will keep everyone informed of the final results. Either way, my goal is to prevent anyone else here from being burned like I did.