View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #106
savatreatabvr

Re: PDF of Square Schematics & GM Training Manuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatzie View Post
I have a longbed green and white 73 F250 390FE and a longbed red and white 66-67 Dodge W200 383B. I washed the bodies off, dumped ATF in the cylinders and sprayed the bodies and frames with used diesel oil around 1991 after my grandfather died. I canvas tarped, and tucked em away in the barn waiting on me. I did put them on heavy black plastic sheet so they aren't sitting directly on the concrete. They're cool looking trucks that got worked pretty hard for almost 100k. The interiors were farm wrecked and neither were running well when they were parked in the early 80's. I keep telling myself I'll get to them. The 76 & 86 are pretty much done so I may go over to the darkside
Lol! My 93 Ford work van has over 300,000 miles and starts every time, the only major surgery I've done to it so far was a recent pinion bearing replacement but I have to be honest, one of my favorite trucks was a 1974 F250 390 Supercab longbed. It started life as a carpet hauler so the suspension was beefed up but since it was a Supercab longbed that thing would get stuck on a pile of sh-t on level ground! Forget about taking it down a muddy road, lol!
savatreatabvr is offline   Reply With Quote