View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 07:55 AM   #2131
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
K [Thanks! Wouldn't you know, I just got fired from my carpenter job because my borderline certifiable boss said I don't have a carpenter's skill set. ]

Carpenter's skill set? So what does he mean, you are NOT sloppy and fast? Profit above all else right?
You and I weren't brought up that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
Sorry to hear you got fired Tim. I’m sure with your talents you’ll rebound quick.

I bought some new rear shoes for the Camaro today. 275/40/ZR20 BFG Sport Comp 2’s. Pricey little bastards. Going to swap the fronts to another set of 9” wide rear wheels so I can run 275’s or 305’s all the way around.
The guy is very insecure. So insecure it oozes out his mouth . I could write a book, but I'll just say I knew the job was not a fit, was not the "historic preservation" job I ended my 38 year stint of self-employment to take, his personality is lacking, I'll be happier elsewhere, he did all he could to make me want to quit (including cutting into my money... 48-60 hours in 2wk period), I'm too smart to quit/strong enough to handle what he was dishing out, it wore him down instead, and he went haywire over a me asking a question. I guess that was a pamphlet right there . The guy was foaming at the mouth, literally! I will never forget that sight. Never seen such a thing. I was waiting for steam to shoot out his ears and make the factory whistle sound

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote