View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 03:08 AM   #30
71 super

Re: SPID Picture thread?

This really cool stuff. I think that Longhorn is correct in the plant info and how the info was placed on the spid. My 71 Super (late 71) has the short id. on the door as did the 72 Cheyenne I had. Both trucks were built in atlanta. My 72 4x4 was built in Baltimore and it had the long version on the spid. I have a couple of questions about some of the things I saw on a couple of the previous labels- 1. What is the capaciter unit 9594AA - part of the camper equipment? Was it for the aux. bat or camper wiring? 2.There was another showing the center seat belt as optional? My bench seat cheyenne had them but not listed on the spid and the 4x4 Super had them as well, again not listed on the spid. 3. Dual horns optional? thought that high end trucks all came with them and regular trucks came with single horn? 4. Last question- one of the trucks posted by 6850th shows Z84 as cheyenne super equipment- is this a export thing, bescause that is actually the regular cheyenne option code. Thanks for the great info.
71 super is offline   Reply With Quote