View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 08:59 AM   #33
LT7A

Re: 1972 Cheyenne Super 20 on the way home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
yes sir.i have had 4 of these trucks,now #5 sitting at the border.3 longhorns,2 regular long wheelbase 3/4 ton trucks.3 big blocks,2 350 trucks and too stoopid to be able to hang to at least one.that has now changed.this truck is going nowhere without me.i had a lady stop in at my old shop one day and said why are there 6 vehicles here?i said cause i don't have room for 12??made perfect sense to me?we have a new shop,lots of room.not selling anything else if i can help it.take care.Greg
I like this. I have finally accepted that I will continue to buy and hold, like you're supposed to do with stocks. There's more to this mindset than meets the eye, and I don't have to justify it to anybody.

If you aren't too far from the province to province border, I wonder if you can go there and find out if they will pass the vehicle through by itself. Then all you need to do is find a forum member to pick it up from the broker and drive it across New Brunswick and hand it off. A long shot maybe, but not unheard of. Especially if you have some parts they need ;)
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote