View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 10:58 AM   #46
Category4performance

Re: 72 one owner C20 project

Thanks, guys, for all the positive words i build cars and boats all the time it's my retirement gig, But every now and then i get one that sort of takes my heart. this is one bought in 72 by a friend and his wife for a work truck. 3 year's later he needed a bigger truck, so he purchased a K30 and crane and lift gate. This truck was then equipped with a snowplow and stayed in a barn at his house to plow only his driveway and out to the main road in his neighborhood. She is 82 and remembers picking the truck up and taking it to be equipped with the work body and it sitting all year waiting on snow to be the savior. I sold one of our corvettes to buy a Chevelle and then was sidetracked with this truck. This week i was trying to figure out how to hide the class 3 hitch but still make it functional. Here is my best attempt at that. i also have welded up a small aluminum handle to mount over the passenger's door to make it easy for my wife to climb in and out of the truck. i will install small Bully Steps and my intent is to keep it looking 80's i am torn on a roll bar with the 5 KC highlights mounted on it. It will be a garage queen but will be able to two my race car trailer if needed!
Attached Images

Category4performance is offline   Reply With Quote