View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 09:53 AM   #49
Category4performance

Re: 72 one owner C20 project

Handle is made but not yet installed i will show it when i have it mounted, i am going to use rivnuts and attach it. i am also wondering what in the heck to do with all my left-over stuff from my build, I like new original fuel tank, the original bench seat that is torn but the springs are good, Not something that could be shipped but someone local might be able to use it. an orginal steering wheel that looks new no cracks, i may sell a few things but the seat and tank for someone who is restoring a C or K 29-72 truck would be a good find. I amn torn about the front hooks and confused under the seat of the truck with the center section of the bumper and other items were a set of the tow hooks. they are the super heavy-duty ones, but both are curved the same direction not away from each other? i ask my local chevy guy he said it was so there was only one forge to operate? Not sure if i am going to use them they look cool i guess but i sure as heck won't be sticking this in the mud to tear up.
Attached Images

Category4performance is offline   Reply With Quote