View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 06:14 AM   #50
special-K
Special Order

Re: I'm going to blow up my garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I find that nail clippers are one of the most elusive things on the face of the earth. Right up there with the 10 mm socket and Sasquatch.
I never could find nail clippers or a pen to write information while on the phone when we were all her, wife , kids, dog, cat. Never! We were on Skyline drive at a gift shop almost 40 years ago when I saw nail clippers in a leather sheath with "Skyline Drive" imprinted. I bought those without my wife seeing and kept them in my night stand drawer and NEVER let anyone know that. I still have them in the drawer.

For the pen problem, I bought a bag of Bic pens and put them in a kitchen drawer, since I used to take calls on the kitchen wall phone. One by one they'd walk away till there was an empty bag. Ok, that didn't go well. I found a hiding place in the kitchen and I got to use those until the ink was gone

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote