View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 09:10 PM   #49
STPETEBLUE

Re: 1989 GMC 6000 Pickup/Toy Conversion

Really love your build. I have wanted one of these for a long time. I do not have the skills, equipment, or space to do this kind of thing, so I contacted Mike at Big Ass Trucks. Neither of the trucks he had for sale or in progress had A/C, very important, down here, so he went on the hunt for one. On his site, under SOLD is my truck. It is the 1989 TopKick Ex-Ryder truck.

He left it for me to finish the little things, and I am curious. Where did you get the step bumper? Also, what is your source for the bed lights? I have only found one source for the fender clearance lights.

I would also like to know about the Christmas lights. Were they 12 volt or did you use a power inverter for 110volt? I'm assuming they are LED.

Thanks, and enjoy the ride. I know I am.

Last edited by STPETEBLUE; 11-06-2020 at 12:51 AM.
STPETEBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote