Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 01:05 PM   #959
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Thanks for looking in TJ. Yup, blessing in disguise. I'm loving the cup holders. I'm thinking that I might make them removeable from the frame with some thumb screws or something. They would make a great wind proof cup holder when I sit outside.
I'm working on getting the rear bumper back on for now until paint. I test fit it with the new bolts and it looks great but I need to get some spacers in or possibly move the bracket out. Right now the bumper is about 1/16" from the back of the bed. I'll get some pictures up when I get it right. I also got the paint for the license plate bumper bracket and plate holder, so I'm hoping to get them and my headlight brackets for my big truck grill painted today. The front bumper has some surface rust that I need to remove and a little sanding and epoxy primer so time permitting, I will remove the bumper today. I'm going to try and get the front end aligned this week. I'm trying to get some things done right now because we're having some 70+ deg. days right now.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote