View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 01:15 AM   #1
Ziegelsteinfaust

My previous posts.

If you read or answered my 4.3 vs 283 or port vs direct injection posts. I would like to thank you for the opinions.

Last week I decided to put a mild LT1 I am building into my Nova when the time comes. The engine was supposed to be for my C10, but I do not wanna give up the power I have now. Rather I will just fuel inject it to clean up the issues I have been having with it. Namely weird drivibility issues due to the cam/carbs inability to play nice, and weak ignition.

I was hoping for a more fuel efficient combo for the Nova, but it always dived deeper into chassis/body modifications then I am honestly willing to go. Along with a much higher buy in cost then what I already own. So any mpg savings would be eaten up by extra cost. Plus a bolt on LT1 in the 90's Camaro or Caprice will get more then enough mpg for me to just go the easy way. Plus with 375+hp it will be a awesome driver.

Right now for the C10 I am deciding do I want the Holley terminator max with stealth tbi for the look. Or do I want the factory manifold with the LS computer for durability. Both with be fuel injection, and have LS coils. Using torq head cam/crank position sensors. So either way my engines tuning issues will be over.
Ziegelsteinfaust is offline   Reply With Quote