View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 12:58 AM   #83
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeveedee View Post
Kind of weird, mosquitoes eat my wife and one son up like candy, but I scarcely get bit. I got a mosquito bite many years ago that I saw the mosquito and slapped it to death. Probably shouldn't have done that, since I ended up with West Nile a few days later. Maybe I injected the virus into myself. I ended up with mild symptoms, which was good. I did had a really frozen up neck from the meningitis, though. There's no medicine for it, so the doctor told me to just go to the ER if it got worse. They can only treat symptoms, at least that was the case then.
I think it injected you by the time you were feeling it. You could have always squeezed that part off from circulation and watched it grow till it popped. You knew about that, right? They can't pull out for some reason and can't stop filling up

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote