View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 06:14 PM   #73
Justin71105

Re: 1964 C10 fleet side swb

Found an old post on here about 06-09 Honda civic weather stripping working on the 64-66.

So to the junk yard I went, looking up the part # its actually the same for 06-11 Civics. Got a set off a 2010 Civic but the extra trim on the weather stripping was grey which I did not car for. So I also got a set off a 2010 Accord coupe that had black trim to try.

They both fit perfect and I am only out 12$ total for both pairs of them. Also got an upper and lower radiator hose from a Tahoe thinking I may need to use them for something ($2).

Called today and place my order for a CC284 radiator through Champion but modified for the LS with inlet/out sized correctly, both on passenger side with a steam port and trans cooler. He said they are currently out of stock until Feb but I would be put on the list now.

Will need to order the fan(s) and shroud separate, but it was much less expensive than the others I have seen and comes with a lifetime warranty.

I will be re-routing my PSI harness through the firewall tomorrow and mount my ecm on one of the kick panels on the cover I will be making for the hole.
Attached Images