View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
70cst

Re: 1970 gmc sierra grande longhorn bb buckets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemasterblaster View Post
Just got the gmc from grandpa. It is a 1970 gmc sierra grande longhorn, it is all original with all documentation. I am the third owner and it has around
70k miles. It is from california with no rust has a bigblock with th400 trans. The interior is bucket console with factory AC that blows really cold. I got it to build a short bed but now she is really gowing on me , so i think I will just restore to original. I will try to post pics.
First of all... and from Ohio. That is one sweet truck and I'm glad you are going to keep it orignal for two reasons: a) it was your grandads, b) that is a really loaded optioned truck and if you shorten it...down the road you might regret it. Like I said...very nice truck.

There is no doubt that when you are Going to a ball game, fishing on the lake in your Grandads truck...you will draw a growd.

http://www.classicheartbeat.com/
By the way...if you have questions or need parts WES is in the Olympia WA. area. Also feel free to ask all the question you want.

67-72 Chevy and GMC Trucks...The Classic Truck for the Classic Folk.

1970 CST Two tone green, 402BB, 400 Automatic, Tach, Buckets, AC, AM-FM, Tilt, GM CB, GM 8 Tract, LWB, etc

JOHN 17:3...The better side of "LIFE"

Remember: Everyday is a good day...Some are just gooder!

Last edited by 70cst; 02-23-2010 at 02:49 AM.
70cst is offline   Reply With Quote