View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 06:34 AM   #9
special-K
Special Order

Re: problem with seller hooverfish

It seems purchases done across borders should probably be done either with PayPal, so charge accordingly, or us USPS money orders. With the form of payment used here, it seems obvious it doesn't always work... 100% of the time. 95% doesn't cut it. Like I said in my prior post, two good people here. The problem lies withing the financial institutions. Let this be a lesson to all, don't mess with forms of payment outside of PayPal or USPS money orders. I'm not about to determine whether the draft was an issue or the bank was wrong in not accepting. I will just say a USPS money order works 100%, even across the border. I have bought many parts from Canadian members with zero issue for them cashing a USPS money order. I use them exclusively for purchases and in the 19 years I've been on this site, no issues ever

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote