View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 02:03 AM   #1976
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Marketplace finds

decided to sell my 1968 Chevy C10 Original short bed. The truck is very solid overall, especially in the places these trucks usually rust out. The front fenders, grille, rad support and hood were removed to paint the frame and detail all areas. The fenders and inner fenders are all solid and originally from Texas. The floors had a repair previously, the bed is solid except for a small hole or two-shown in pics. The underside/frame is solid as well. The truck has a strong running 350 engine from a 69 Camaro and a 4 spd transmission- the truck is an original V8 4 spd truck. Front disc brakes. The inside roof and cowl areas are solid as well. If you know these trucks, you know they are hard to find, especially original short beds that haven’t been cut down from a long bed. Great opportunity to make money or keep and enjoy! I do have the factory bench seat and will re-install the fuel tank-just wanted to make sure it was perfectly clean and the pump and sending unit were ok. It has a rear sliding window and if interested, I can text the factory options sticker that is on the inside of the glove box-just message me your number.
The truck will be sold with a bill of sale but just got the paperwork back from Vermont and they will be issuing a transferable registration (they don’t give titles for vehicles over 15 years old) and you can then take the new registration to the DMV in your state to get it titled in your state- I just have to send the paperwork in, and because the make you pay tax on the NADA low value of a classic vehicle, they are saying the truck is worth $18,600, despite me saying I will send pics of condition, therefore I have to send a check for $1,116.00 and they will send the new transferable registration. Anyway, this truck is an outstanding investment and fairly priced compared to most on this site or EBay, but will ask more as more work continues to get finished on it- if it doesn’t sell by the end of this week. May consider trades. Thanks for your time. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...e-8a144d85bfee
Attached Images