View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 08:48 AM   #2
SCOTI

Re: Need Some Info with this Drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSeal View Post
So currently on my 67 I am running a 5.5 front and 7 rear drop. This is achieved with 5 inch drop springs and 2 inch blocks in the rear, 3 inch springs and 2.5 inch CPP disc brake spindles in the front. I am using the CPP tubular control arms in the front as well, stock crossmember.

How have yall gotten around the inner fender issue? I have stock replacement inner fenders, but man its close, which I knew would be close but not this close. I assume I will need to section the inner fenders and move them up. I also assume I would need to move the battery, is that true?

Can I get some pictures of how everyone is going about doing this? Id rather not buy a set of aftermarkets since Ive already got some factory style ones.
Interference will/can be dependent on the front tire OD. What size wheel/tire combo are you running?

Common solutions are no fender wells, sectioned & raised stock stuff, or aftermarket fabricated pieces.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote