View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 11:01 AM   #34
rharris

Re: 1972 Chevrolet C20 4x4, 383 stroker, TH350 trans, NP205 Transfer Case - $20,000

I think what you mentioned are preventing the sale. Shipping costs are only going to get worse with the current fuel costs. The C body will hold back the people that want a true 4wd survivor. In my opinion the price is a little steep, but not out of this world. I don't think the color hurts it. For me personally, this would be the perfect truck to drive and not worry about getting caught in the rainstorm or inclement weather. I would not care about the donor body swap. It happens all the time on restored trucks and they sell for crazy money. Ebay typically has a 4wd restored truck with a C vin tag and they sell and are insured just fine.

I had communicated with you over a year ago regarding this truck - i just wasn't in a position to purchase it. I am seriously considering selling my bronco to maybe put an offer your way. I'm surprised someone hasn't made a deal on this truck yet. It would be a great start for someone to restore, or it seems perfect for what i would want it for. Good luck with the sale, and maybe we will talk soon.

I do feel that it would sell on marketplace or ebay. You would just have to deal with all the BS'ers until you found a legit buyer.
rharris is offline   Reply With Quote