A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Cool deal! I like the look!
Thanks! I think it turned out pretty good
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Hey, your truck looks great! Cool that your road trip went good. I would like to have seen it if you were in my neck of the woods.
Anywhere near OKC? It will be back up there at least once more...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Your truck is perfect!
Well thought out plan.
Grill details, (inner and outer), correct "black" headlight bezels, and flat paint.
Love it!
Any plans to paint the tailgate band?
I have one in about the same condition,... and I want to re-do the black areas.
Thanks I'm just glad it turned out close to what I had envisioned. Wish I coulda found one already done like your no-life, but this works. I had thoughts of painting the band black, but was turned off (for now) by the prospect of having to remove/reinstall the letters and the crusty goo from the woodgrain decal. It will likely happen at some unknown future date...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodhomi View Post
Don't believe that your truck will not get stolen because it has a few flaws. Check my sig if you need proof.
Man, that just sucks. I know it's not fool-proof, but odds have to be better than if it were shiny- though it does still get lots of attention. Keeping my eyes peeled for your truck...

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote