View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 10:40 PM   #755
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

I keep post #1 of all of my for sale threads updated just as it says, 10 years old or not. I fabricate all of my products everyday. This is one way I attempt to make a living. I am currently about a week out on building and shipping orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
The price on these is $237.00 plus a flat rate shipping of $15.05 anywhere in the USA. These brackets are also available powder coated in satin black for an additional $28.00 This pricing is always current and up to date. If you are outside of the USA contact me for a shipping price. What is included for this price is shown in the first pic, which includes the 3 piece assembly for both sides, plus all the necessary grade 8 hardware for mounting to your differential.

For payment I accept PayPal and money orders. If you would like a set, post in this thread.

I know this is from 10 years ago but I’m getting ready to go disc rear on my 12 bolt and came across this post. Do you still make these and sale them?
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote