Thread: 47-59 1950 3600/S-10-LS swap
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 10:21 PM   #9
scott123

Re: 1950 3600/S-10-LS swap

It would have but I sold it to a buddy of mine. He then changed his mind after I had bought another. I need to get pics of the second one I bought.

I was in a LS swap conversation and the young guy on active duty wanted it for a project. I sold it to him for a few dollars less than I paid. We shook hands and I thanked him for his service. Maybe lost a dollar or two, but gave a leg up to a young man in the military.

Part of the warm fuzzies I guess.

I will try to find the plate I bought from you and will post a pic of the finished mounts I made Saturday.

I typically do not do anything in any kind of sensible order. I was looking for a hitch plate at the barn and had thrown some 4X4 hitches in the scrap pile. I forgot all about the hitch plate I was after as the rain storm blew up rather quickly.

Most everything I planned to do was outside so once 'trapped' in the shop I built the mounts.

I will try to post pics of the S-10 donor. Also I am trying to surgically remove the running boards without completely ruining them. Hopefully I can save both of them with the body saw.

Pics to follow.

Scott
scott123 is offline   Reply With Quote