Thread: Canadian Steel
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 03:27 PM   #1
Ssslitherinn

Arrow Canadian Steel

I've been looking for this truck a loooong time. I've had a few of these in my early years and loved every one of them.
I managed to save up enough money to finally start my search. I spent about a year perusing ads and finally this one showed up on a local Kijiji ad. I was one of the first to reply to the ad and managed to get some detailed information about the truck. The truck was built in Canada and spent its life in Lethbridge area with a farmer who simply drove it across the road once in awhile to fill up a few of the animals troufs and drove it back and parked it. Well eventually the old guy passed away and the truck sat for years. The Widow kept that truck for 10 years in the Quonset. She finally decided to sell the truck to someone who would give it a better home. Her grandson managed to get the truck running again and posted it on Kijiji where I scooped up the ad. Well it didn't take about a day before he took the ad off of Kijiji because of the number of calls he had on it. I let him know that if he ever wanted to sell that truck please give me a call first he never did respond. I had a feeling that one day this truck would be back on Kijiji. I scrolled through the ads every day and about six months later that ad came back up. Since I had his telephone number already I gave him a quick call and offered him some money he accepted. I hammered down on the Harley to Lethbridge and was there by noon. I did not even look at the truck as I walked by it into the garage to do the paperwork. The seller asked me if I would like to have a better look at the truck. I simply let him know that this was the truck that I've been looking for a long time and laid the money down on the table. We loaded up the Harley-Davidson shook hands and off I was with a grin from ear-to-ear. Now the project starts.
Attached Images

Last edited by Ssslitherinn; 02-13-2019 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
Ssslitherinn is offline   Reply With Quote