Thread: 55 in NH build
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 11:43 AM   #148
Kevin_C

Re: 55 in NH build

Dsraven I think I should have enough room but can add some if needed. I have just under 3.5". For the trans cooler lines I'm going to route the lines to the passenger side of the oil filter. Im just waiting for some new clamps to arrive. I think I will need to add some shielding for the wiring on the passenger side.

Speaking of those fancy lines.... They are bleeding me dry. I decided to pull the intake manifold and run a 180 fuel line underneath instead of across the engine like factory. Cross threaded the 180 quick disconnect the first time, fat fingered and ordered the wrong fitting the second time. Third time I got the fuel line built and routed. Then I decided to "clean up" some welds on the frame and hit the line with the flap disc....... So I decided to order new line and fittings. I know they sell replacement olives but they are half the cost of the fittings and makes me nervous messing with fuel.

Drive shaft was measured today. Going to order some stainless for the exhaust.

Progress
Attached Images