View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:55 AM   #5
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

update 2:

I have read about a few on here going with air bags. There are a few company's out there that have kits designed for C10 that i found. There are some extremely expensive kits, some good priced, and some supper cheap ones. So i found 3 that i have heard about and sent out email requests. one that i will name here is Grunions. Anyways, i got no response from two (one being Grunions) and one i sent the email to the wrong address. So i called Grunions, spoke to young man there who after asking a few questions to him, i noticed he was way to important to be talking with me and then i asked about ordering a kit and he told me that they are too busy now to take my order. I was so blown away by this response! he says let me get your number and ill call you in the next couple days and get your order. After 2 weeks, i was beyond pissed, I called EZ Air Ride. I heard about a guy there named Steve who is the owner and will talk with about your project and steer you to what he thinks is the best and why. So i talked with Steve for 30 min. about my project, what i wanted listened to him and his suggestions. he never tried to steer me to the high end kit! He was just a great guy to talk with, so needless to say, i order my kit from him. He is in Cali and it was on front porch (Washington State) in 4 days. Each part was separately wrapped, and well packed.
I have yet to install it, but DAMN he has great customer service. Now recently i learned that there may be a sponsor on here that does bag kits. I am sorry i did not find them before i ordered my kit as i like to try to support anyone who is a sponsor of the site.
With all that said, i hope to be test fitting all the stuff onto the frame in the next few weeks.
Pics coming......
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote