View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 12:25 PM   #9
rmurray25

Re: TOTM - Mar 06 - The Beasts

Here is mine,

It has taken a lot of time and money but she has come a long way over the last year. All this work has been done by myself and the help of a friend who worked for chev parts we are going to be putting in his jeep pickup. We did this work in my apartment garage. Not sure what the landlord would say if he knew lol. Unfortanatly she still very much fits into the beast catagory.

Lets see, as far as drivetrain she has the standard granny + 3speed. Engine is a rebuilt 350 four bolt with 2.02" double hump heads and a healthy cam. I swapped the front diff with one out of a 70 k10 because the 69 was a close kuckle setup and dana considers it obsolete and does not make parts for it any longer. With that I swapped the rear axle to have a matched set and was pleasently surprised to find out the rear was posi. 3.73 ratio. Interior was stripped and I completely redid it. Aslo added power brakes (soon to be disc) and power steering.
Attached Images

Check her out http://www.angelfire.com/ak6/1969k10/my_baby

Last edited by rmurray25; 03-13-2006 at 12:12 PM.